Towards electromobility in the Baltic Sea Region
BSR electric Capacity Building Seminar
Tuesday 20.3. 14.30-17.30
Arts Academy / Turku University of Applied Sciences
Linnankatu 54-60, 20100 Turku, Finland
We offer you an interesting afternoon with engaging keynote speeches about the different aspects of sustainable transport and electromobility.
The seminar will be hosted by Suvi Häkämies from Green Net Finland.
The seminar is free, but we kindly ask you.to register to the event via this link.
- 14.30-15.00 Coffee
- 15.00-15.10 Opening words / Vesa Taatila (Turku University of Applied Sciences)
- 15.10-15.40 Consumers & electromobility / Petteri Repo (University of Helsinki/Consumer Society Research Centre)
- 15.40-16.10 Developing Mobility as a Service in the City of Turku / Stella Aaltonen (City of Turku/Civitas Eccentric)
- 16.10-16.40 The Norwegian approach to electromobility / Jenny Skagestad (ZERO)
- 16.40-17.10 E-bike campaigning & Helsinki / Petteri Nisula (HSY/HRES) )
- 17.10-17.30 BSR electric – enhancing electromobility in 7 cities /
WELCOME TO TURKU