Green Net Finland is a cleantech cluster developing smart and low-carbon urban environment. We are professional development project organisation.
Green Net Finland is a cleantech cluster that brings together the expertise and resources of Finnish cleantech companies, scientific and educational institutions and public authorities.
We are committed to preparing and implementing high-quality cleantech development projects and offering expert services related to project development and management, European funding instruments, networking and match-making services and internalization services.
Our core competence is in project development and public funding instruments – especially in European funding. Since 2001 Green Net Finland has implemented more than 50 development projects nationally and internationally.
Our mission is to create outstanding development projects and other activities aiming at energy and resource efficient low-carbon urban environment. We are promoting Finnish cleantech innovations and the growth of business, exports and expertise and providing matchmaking services for international companies looking for information about Finnish cleantech sector or partnerships in Finland.
Green Net Finland is a non-profit organisation registered as an association in Finland.
Key facts about us
- our project portfolio includes more than 50 cleantech development projects
- our succes rate in project funding is remarkably high – around 80 % (typical success rate in European calls of funding is around 10-25 %)
- we have around 40 members in our network including key cleantech organisations in Finland and our network is growing
We have a membership network covering about 40 Finnish key stakeholders in cleantech development – companies, public authorities like municipalities and key research institutions and universities. In addition to our direct member network, our activities reach more than 200 organisations annually – in Finland and abroad.
We are also members in the following extended networks:
- The cleantech cluster of St. Petersburg, of which GNF is a member and director of the board.
- Baltic Cleantech Alliance, of which Green Net Finland is one of the founders.
- Helsingin Ilmastokumppanit
Green Net Finland – developing Finnish cleantech know-how since 2001
Green Net Finland was established already in 2001, being one of the first cleantech clusters in Europe. We have been promoting Finnish cleantech know-how and internalization already for over 15 years.