We prepare and implement cleantech development projects combining public and private funding together with our members and other key stakeholders.
We are committed to preparing and implementing high-quality cleantech development projects and offering professional services related to project development and management. Our mission is to create outstanding development projects aiming at energy and resource efficient low-carbon urban environment.
Our core competence is in project development and public funding instruments – especially European funding.
Our project portfolio includes more than 50 development projects with total volume of about 30 million euro developing i.e:
- Energy efficient building solutions: i.e. nearly zero energy buildings, consumption behavior, energy efficient technologies
- Sustainable traffic: especially enhancing e-mobility
- Municipal governance development projects: i.e. new procedures, adoption of life-cycle approach, training, innovative public procurement
- Export promotion: identifying new business for Finnish cleantech companies in export markets
- Promoting new innovations: e.g. measurement, optimization, energy consumption management, electricity, lighting and renewable energy
You can download our full project reference list with project summaries here (pdf)!
We have references i.e. in various European funding programmes, such as CIP, INTERREG, ERDP and also Nordic and Finnish (like Tekes) projects.
We are always interested in new partnerships in European and other development projects. If you are looking for partners in Finland to join your consortium, you can contact us.
In addition to our development project activities, we are also providing tailored expert services related to project expertise, networking and match-making.
Our services include:
- Development project services: Whole life-cycle of a development project – from identifying the financing instrument, writing the project application and other expert services related to development projects.
- Networking and match-making: We can get you connected with Finnish cleantech sector and provide our sector knowledge to you.
- ITraining: Training services related to development projects and public funding instruments.
- Expert presentations and moderation
We can always tailor our services based on your needs. Contact us and lets discuss more.