Mr. Ilkka Aaltio (D.Sc. (Tech.)) has been appointed as Managing director of Green Net Finland.
Aaltio will start in the position in 1 January 2019. The current managing director Suvi Häkämies will leave Green Net Finland on 30 November and head into new challenges.
From January onwards Ilkka can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone +358 50 5513633.
GNF also got a new board and a chairman, appointed on its official autumn meeting on 22 November. The new chairman of the board is Mr. Seppo Heinänen from AX Suunnittelu.
The board for 2019 (starting from January 1 2019 is):
- Chairman: Seppo Heinänen, AX Suunnittelu
- Vice chairman: Mira Jarkko, City of Helsinki
- Markku Makkonen, Fourdeg Oy
- Eeva Hämeenoja, Finnish Environmental School Sykli
- Kimmo Viljamaa, City of Vantaa
- Maria Kuula, HSY
- Mari Levirinne-Kara, SRV Oy
- Lauri Kuukasjärvi, Uusimaa Regional Council